Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blog Award! Me?

Thank you Mike for my nomination for the Blog Award! I am honored to be a mentor. Although, I could take some lessons from you as well. This is a heck of a way to get me to update my much neglected blog.

I now have to select 7 blogs which I feel should be nominated. This is not so easy because there are so many blogs which demonstrate the sketching/paintings style and skill which I draw inspiration from. Most of the following blogs are already on my ‘Amazing’ list:

Not in any special order
Jeanette Jobson - Illustrated Life
Karen Blados - Sketch Blog
France Bellville - Wagonized
Juj. – Everything Is Contextual
Terry Banderas – Ink and Watercolor
Susan Buchanan - an Open [sketch]Book
Miguel Herranz – free[k]hand

To accept:
Right click on the award to save it to your computer. Then you can insert it into your blog.
The rules of acceptance are:
Put the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate 7 other blogs.
Add links to those blogs on yours.
Leave a message for you nominees on their blogs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you sooo much Zeke! I'm really honored!

suzanne cabrera said...

Thanks so much Zeke! I really appreciate the honor!!!